How To Get Involved
Be part of the Renaissance of Sullivan County! There are many ways to become involved. Everyone can do something.
Easy ways to manage runoff using gardens and landscaping | Apr. 23, 2018
Sullivan Renaissance welcomes you to their Spring Market and Annual Conference | Apr. 16, 2018
Join the Sullivan Renaissance Volunteer Corps | Apr. 2, 2018
Volunteer with a Renaissance community project:
- Volunteer with an existing Sullivan Renaissance group in your community. Volunteers are the heart of the Sullivan Renaissance program and bring a vital community spirit to local efforts. YOU can contribute to a project’s success! Groups need assistance with everything from gardening, planning and general labor to bookkeeping, fundraising and photography. Whether you have 20 minutes a day or an hour a week, projects around the county can benefit from your skills and involvement.
- Start a project in your community! Meet with neighbors and other residents to identify a project and apply for a Sullivan Renaissance grant.
For more information about getting involved in your community, call 295-2445 or email email@example.com.
- Enroll in the Sullivan Renaissance Merchant Discount Program
- Contribute materials or other resources to community projects
- Donate drinks or lunch to hardworking volunteers
- Say "thank you" and show your appreciation for the volunteers' efforts
- Become engaged in storefront beautification and curbside tidiness
- Spruce up, paint a fence or front porch.
- Plant a vegetable or flower garden.
- Hang a basket of flowers.