How To Get Involved
Be part of the Renaissance of Sullivan County! There are many ways to become involved. Everyone can do something.
Lunchtime Learning in Monticello with Sullivan Renaissance | Sep. 24, 2018
| Sep. 12, 2018
Local Opportunity to Volunteer | Aug. 30, 2018
Volunteer with a Renaissance community project:
- Volunteer with an existing Sullivan Renaissance group in your community. Volunteers are the heart of the Sullivan Renaissance program and bring a vital community spirit to local efforts. YOU can contribute to a project’s success! Groups need assistance with everything from gardening, planning and general labor to bookkeeping, fundraising and photography. Whether you have 20 minutes a day or an hour a week, projects around the county can benefit from your skills and involvement.
- Start a project in your community! Meet with neighbors and other residents to identify a project and apply for a Sullivan Renaissance grant.
For more information about getting involved in your community, call 295-2445 or email email@example.com.
- Enroll in the Sullivan Renaissance Merchant Discount Program
- Contribute materials or other resources to community projects
- Donate drinks or lunch to hardworking volunteers
- Say "thank you" and show your appreciation for the volunteers' efforts
- Become engaged in storefront beautification and curbside tidiness
- Spruce up, paint a fence or front porch.
- Plant a vegetable or flower garden.
- Hang a basket of flowers.