Seminar to discuss dividing perennials, adding spring bulbs and planting trees | Aug. 21, 2017
Sullivan Renaissance Project Assistants assist local schools | Aug. 15, 2017
$250,000 Golden Feather Awarded to the Village of Monticello | Aug. 10, 2017
[FERNDALE] –Awards of recognition to individuals, businesses, organizations and youth who truly exemplify the spirit of Sullivan Renaissance will be presented at the organization’s Annual Conference on Saturday, March 11 at Bethel Woods Center for the Arts in Bethel, N.Y.
“The Renaissance Awards honor those with a great sense of pride and commitment to our community and are especially for those not directly involved in the grant program, but show their true passion of what it means to them to "Renaissance.” said Dali Levy, Sullivan Renaissance Steering Committee member. "It's our way of saying we noticed you and thank you for making a difference!"
This year’s Renaissance Awards will be presented to:
• Isaac Green Dieboll - for outstanding dedication and community service.
• Salt and Pepper - The Kitchen and Rosehaven Alpacas Boutique and Mill - for substantial renovations that demonstrate best practices and result in a major aesthetic enhancement.
• Sullivan Agencies Leading Together - for leadership in building partnerships to accomplish positive community goals.
• BashaKill Area Association - for commitment to environmental stewardship through education and sustainable practices; and for passing this legacy on to the next generations.
• Iris Fen Gillingham - for young people making a difference in their community and helping to germinate volunteerism.
For more information, call Sullivan Renaissance at 845-295-2445 or email email@example.com. To register visit: www.sullivanrenaissance.org/registration.
Sullivan Renaissance is a beautification and community development program principally funded by the Gerry Foundation.